A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The North Carolina REALTORS® Health Benefits Center is a captive strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- Alternative to private and exchange plans
- National Physicians PPO or go to any doctor
- Three major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
Cost may be business tax deductible
(always confirm with tax professional)
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed North Carolina REALTORS® now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- North Carolina REALTORS® must have an NRDS number and Real Estate License to qualify.
- Applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues. Want more details? See FAQs